The new update is here!
It introduces the following improvements:
- A new walking and running speed slider. This lets you decide how fast you move across the maps.
- Major condensation of the maps. All the maps are now around 33% smaller, while keeping the general layout the same. This should make exploring a lot more interesting, since all events and landmarks are closer to each other, and enter your field of vision more quickly!
- Repositioning of certain objects. Along with the new layout of the maps, I've repositioned some of the secret objects to be slightly more difficult to find.
- The purple forest is now actually purple. You'll see what I mean when you get there!
- Rounded corners for the hills. Softening those sharp edges should make the underwater world look a lot more natural.
- Sea stars can now be on the ground as well. Because why shouldn't the floor be just as colorful as the hills?
- Less seaweed. I've decided to use the seaweed a tiny bit more sparingly, both for aesthetic and engine performance reasons.
- Minor engine improvements.
And that's all for this update. Unfortunately, the big engine rewrite didn't make the cut just yet, but I figured I'd ship the current improvements since they're already pretty cool on their own. Thank you for your support!
I'm also excited to reveal the next update will include post-game bonus content, in which the girls are wearing brand new outfits! If you're curious to see Triche, Moka, and Pris, you can view them here!
Get Deep Sea Valentine
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.